The fall season is here! I will be posting all of my no bake recipes every single day of this week to celebrate the season!. Let's start with something pumpkin.
This recipe is simple and quick to make., I'm not a big fan of pumpkin taste however this recipe layers the pumpkin taste with the cream cheese, pumpkin pudding and the final layer of whipped cream. I guarantee you'll want to make more.
1. Mix cream cheese, 2tbsp, half and half and sugar with wire whisk until smooth
2. Gently fold in 3 cups Cool Whip
3. Spread on bottom of pie crust
4. Mix 1 cup half and half with both packages of vanilla instant pudding
5. Beat with wire whisk until well blended 1-2 minutes
6. Let stand 3 minutes
7. Stir in pumpkin and spices and mix well.
8. Spread over cream cheese layer.
9. Top with 2 cups of Cool Whip Topping
10. Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.