Day 3 of the no bake recipes. This is a little spin to a cake pop. No bake cake batter truffles it only takes 45 min to make! Have a lovely time baking!
1. Using a food processor, mix butter, funfetti cake mix, sugar, flour and vanilla extract together until dough forms.
2. Put dough into a large bowl and mix sprinkles into dough.
3. Using a 1 tablespoon cookie dough scoop, scoop dough and roll into a ball, place dough balls onto baking sheet. Place in freezer for 10 minutes
4. While the dough balls are chilling, melt almond bark in microwave until smooth, stir in vegetable oil.
5. Using a fork, dip each dough ball into melted almond bark. Place covered dough ball back on baking sheet.
6. Top each covered dough ball with more sprinkles. Place all the dough balls in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to let the almond bark coating to harden.